This was our back drop set up in one of the helicopters for pictures with Santa:
Sunday, December 23, 2007
HSC 22 Children's Christmas Party
A friend and I were not using our "pregnant" brains very well and volunteered to organize Dan's command's Children's Christmas Party. We (with A LOT of help from the command and other spouses) decorated the hangar and one of the helicopters to turn it into sort of a Christmas Carnival. There were games and craft events and most importantly, Santa's arrival via helicopter. I think these children will grow up thinking Santa delivers his presents from a helicopter but it was fun for all (including the adults). Here are a few pictures from the day.
This was our back drop set up in one of the helicopters for pictures with Santa:
Santa's arrival:
My Mom graciously volunteered to man the playdough booth. I think some of the adults enjoyed it more than the children:
Kate's visit with Santa:
Dan and Kate (with her binoculars) looking for Santa:

This was our back drop set up in one of the helicopters for pictures with Santa:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment